- Potato Tacos
Box Included Ingredients:
- Raab or Spinach
Additional Optional Ingredients:
- Chiles (fresh, dried, flakes)
- We all know tacos can be a blank canvas or a difined specific endevor depending on who you're talking to. I feel this is a little more of a blank canvas and a great way to use up pantry ingredients that usually take a while to get through.
- I'll leave the base for this pretty simple but there are many directions you can go with this. You can roast the potatoes in the oven, make them more in a home fry method, add other root veggies you may have recieved this week. Even add beans!
- You can keep it light and bright with green chilis, fresh greens cut thinly and lime. Or make it deeper with smoked chilis, cooked greens and cooked onion.
- You can also make it more of a quesataco (That was preobably a blasphemous term to use outside birria so I apologize in advance) by melting cheese, ideally Queso Oaxaca into it almost like a corn taco meets quesadilla.
- Then top with anything you like!
- I love making these tacos, they're easy, quick and we all need more vegetarian recipes!
- Also for dessert Check this Galette recipe out.
- I know it's peach but maybe use up that rhubarb and some apple? It's a good spot for the meyer lemon too!