These roasted carrots are almost too decadent to be considered a side dish. Roasted carrots are simply delicious on their own - but if you are ready to level up this classic dish, try adding an element of garlic yogurt to the mix. We've got your step-by-step instructions below.
- 1 bunch carrots, tops removed and cleaned
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp chile powder
- 2 tbl olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup whole milk yogurt
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Cut carrots in half and toss with olive oil and spices until coated, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread out evenly on a sheet tray lined with parchment and roast for 25-35 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl add the 1 finely grated garlic clove and a squeeze of lemon juice, to the yogurt and season with salt and pepper.
- When the carrots are browned and fork-tender remove them from the oven.
- To plate, swipe the yogurt across a platter and top with a pile of carrots.