Box Included Ingredients:
- Delicate Herbs (Cilantro, Parsley)
- Sunflower Shoots
Additional Optional Ingredients:
- Acid (Vinegar, Citrus)
- Of course you can use the delicate Sunflower shoots and herbs as straight toppings for bowls, tacos and salads. You can also blend these greens with oil, an acid, alliums, spices to make a sauce reminiscent of Chimichurri.
- Follow Bon Appetit Chimichurri for your base recipe and ratio.
- From there you can modify and swap any ingredient you want. Using the Sunflower shoots adds a nice delicate flavor and if you aslo wanted to add some spinack it would thicken nicely for a marinade that would really stick to some protein.
- This sauce is a blank canvas for everything through the week. It's great on eggs, Rice bowls, In place of a salad dressing (maybe add a little more oil and acid depending on your final texture).
- You can toss fresh or roasted veggies in it think Carrot, Broccoli, Radishes *Wink Wink.
- You can make a compound butter to use over roasted sweet potato!
Quick how-to for Compound Butter:
- Simply add however much sauce you want to a softened stick of butter in a bowl and mix with a fork or potato masher until uniform.
- Form into a log with parchment or plastic, tighten so there aren’t air pockets and refrigerate until firm.
- Throw that on steak, Finish rice, Dip radishes, Baked sweet potato topper.