- Roasted Artichokes
Roasted Artichokes With Cabbage and fresh Herbs
Box Included Ingredients:
Additional Optional Ingredients:
- Pea Shoots
- Let's start with a base Recipe for Roasted Artichokes as a base with work from
- I Thing having the Red cabbage chopped and roasted under these artichokes in a little stock or heavily seasoned water with Olive oil and herbs will accompany these artichokes very well. Also letting off a little juice to create its own sauce.
- Topped with Parsley, Calabrian chilis or Pea shoots will be so nice.
- This can be served with Chicken, Pork Chops, any Bean or some White Fish would also be great!
- After it's cooled you can chop the leftover artichokes and use as a salad mix in throughout the week.